Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sitting up!

We went to Corpus last week while Mark was in Orange working. It also snowed in case you didn't hear/see on the news. The cold weather just loves me what can I say. I was told yesterday "this is the coldest winter we have experienced in the 20 years I have lived here". I'm not surprised anymore! :) Avery is getting to be such a big girl too. She can sit up for quite a long time. She still falls over every once in awhile but she is getting much better at balancing. Not to mention it's easier to type now with two hands!

Which one should I chose?
I think the sun!
Watching the snow!
Yes, we are in Texas!
My cuties!
When I look at this photo I see trouble in 13 years!

Nana Linda and Avery
Aunt Allison holding her while we practice sitting up

Aunt Allison and Avery!

Voila!
I see something I want



But I still fall over sometimes
Always pushing her - trying to get her to crawl!


No comments: