Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I should be packing and cleaning...but clearly I got distracted! Mark is still at work and we decided to go down to Corpus tomorrow instead of today. We went over to the Severski's last night and had a dinner. We celebrated Deb's birthday and Avery got to meet her Great great Aunt Pat (I think that's right). Today we've been getting ready and making sure everything is clean for us to pack. We went up to pack Avery and we ended up playing and then taking pictures...go figure! ;) It also turns out I'm in a black and white mood if you can't tell from all the pictures!

Self-timer family pic before walking out the door!
Tom put 53 candles on the cake and one to grow on!
Deb and Tom
whose baby is that?


melon
When I open the window in her room she just stares out in amazement...it's so sweet
and then in black and white!

"Hey I know you"
Baby cleavage ;)
Look at those eyes
and that face...

No comments: