Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cookies and Veggies

I decided yesterday Avery and I were going to make cookies! As my little helper was watching and eating the wooden spoon I couldn't help but think next year she will be able to help or atleast enjoy the final product with me. We made the cookies and then waited for Daddy to come home to decorate. And I must say these were the best sugar cookies I have ever had - and I've eaten A LOT of cookies in my day. I need to find some people to give them too so I don't eat the whole tub!

Now for the real big news, drum roll, Avery had her first veggie - sweet potatoes! She might not be a big milk drinker (who can blame her that stuff tastes yucky) but she sure loves those veggies! I'm so proud and sad all at the same time. I feel like over night my little baby is now eating foods and sitting up. She is still so little but yet getting to be such a big girl! I just love her and couldn't be more thankful of Mark who allows me to stay home and enjoy all of these precious moments. I can't imagine not spending everyday with her! Avery and I are so lucky and so blessed! We love you Daddy!
I was told this morning not to eat the ones Mark made...he loves the icing!
You know you are jealous now!


This is what I get when I ask him to smile...

See any resemblance?
Look at that clean container!
the aftermath
Gotta teach her to lick the lid early

No comments: