Monday, December 21, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old (tear)! We went to our new pedi today and I was less than thrilled with the facility and "bed side manner" if you will. Maybe I'm just a healthcare snob but I think I have every right to be. Needless to say, I am on the hunt for a new one! But, she is healthy and continuing to grow so I guess I can't complain! She passed all the "tests" and the dr said I can give her 3 square meals a day and pretty much she can eat any stage 1 or 2 foods including meat! Although I can't let her cry it out yet! :( It also kooks like sumo wrestling isn't in her future ;) Here are her stats:

Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz. - 10%
Height: 26 inches - 61%
Head: 16.5 cm - 25% - not sure anyone really cares about her head size except for the doctor!

Here are some pictures of our big girl! We are headed to Corpus tomorrow and will be there through New Years! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

I took this last night!

My mom bought this Christmas outfit last year and amazingly it fits! She looks so cute! And that chair is from Grandma Katy! Look at her sitting in it like a big girl! :)




Nummy blanket!

No comments: