Friday, January 8, 2010

Sugar, spice, and everything MICE!

We went to our first playgroup today! We met at McDonald's close by. It was nice to meet other moms. There was only one other girl with a baby close to Avery's age, although he had 6 lbs on her! I think next week I am going to take her to the library for "mother goose time". I've decided it's time for her to start interacting with other kids. The other baby kept staring at Avery and of course my little one spotted the TV which was practically on the ceiling and kept staring at it...awesome! Also, her new favorite toy is a MOUSE! Yes, that's right a mouse! If you didn't know I HATE mice (real ones)! But, it's so sweet how much she loves this little stuffed toy. The best is when she puts it in her mouth and then has both her hands free. It looks pretty gross but it's so funny. Miss Mouse and Avery met Christmas day! We also made homemade applesauce yesterday with cinnamon. So, mark it in her baby book...her first spice was cinnamon and she loved it!

More on the children photography front, I found this website. They haven't really started up but I think it will be great to follow. If anyone is interested here is the link. http://www.beyond-snapshots.com/blog/
The first day they met
It makes her so happy
Miss Mouse - I always know where she is



Sometimes it's just one of those days.
Making Daddy proud
LOVES making noises with her tongue!
Chubby foot
This is why she gets strapped in...

1 comment:

Beth (and Eric) said...

Those are GREAT pictures!!! Perfect. Adorable!