Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It turns out Avery's immune system is better than ours! Mark and I both got colds and thankfully Avery didn't catch them! We had a busy weekend running around Houston and also went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner. It was great to see everyone. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures because Little Miss was not the happiest camper. It was our fault since she didn't get a good nap in but what can you do! It was finally warm yesterday so Avery and I went to the park in the afternoon. As always here are pictures!

Big girl!
At the park

This is her "indoor stroller" :) This is what allows me to shower everyday!
That cute hat she's wearing was made my Aunt Allison (I know I am a little behind on the pictures from Corpus)

This is how my Sunday started
Avery's sweet cousin Emily

No comments: