Sunday, January 17, 2010

1st trip to the Zoo

I finally went through Avery's clothes and divided up what she could no longer wear and stored them. I can't believe she was used to be that small! She's still pretty small but those clothes will always be cute. I put the outfit she came home from the hospital in on her! :) We went to the zoo this weekend and it was awesome! We finally had some warm weather so I made us get out and do something! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

giraffes


ok, so i have no idea who this couple is but i LOVE weddings :) they were walking on a mission so i thought, what a great opportunity to take a picture of random strangers!

Yes, I even took the time to edit it
love that smile
Elephants!

this is avery and mark's "i'm ready to go face" coupled with mumbles under mark's breath :) they are such good sports...they'll thank me someday for all these pictures!

fat girl in a little shirt - she thinks it's funny too!
belly.
look at those cute little diapers
trying to show how small that outfit is

No comments: