Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend with the Buchanan Family

We went to Wray this weekend to hang out the Buchanan's! We had a great time and they were all so great with Avery. Safe to say she was never starved for attention! I loved watching them all play with her. They also did a great job wearing her out! We got home this afternoon, gave her a bath and put her down for a nap at 6:45pm...we have yet to hear a peep out of her! We need them around more often! :) Here are some pictures I took this weekend. I only got one photo of Karin and Doug but atleast I got that...enjoy! 

Cadie with Avery - look at that hair!




Karli playing with Avery
The girls entertaining Avery
Bo and Mark playing football
Cadie with Avery - watching the boys play football
GO LONGHORNS!
"oh mom you brought the camera"
Oh dad this is so fun!

Hmmm
Bo playing
I asked the girls to smile! :) 
Doug - making salsa
Karin - fixing the fire place
Karli
Cadie
Bo the firefighter!

No comments: