Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We made it to Texas!!!

We made it! Two days in the car we made it to Katy. Then, Mark decided since we had the truck we should go down to Corpus to pick up some things from my mom's house so we did that yesterday. I think we were all happy to turn in the truck today! ;) The house is great and we are getting settled. Thinks to Grandma (Mark's mom) you can eat on almost every surface in the house! Avery did great on the drive and we now think she is teething. My mom made the suggestion yesterday because her hands were in her mouth, which they always are but today she will chew on anything you put in it (including sweet potatoes from our dinner). She even took an ounce of formula from the bottle so we know something is up. I think tomorrow we are going to try cereal with her and take advantage of the fact that she will stick anything in her mouth! I will post some pictures tomorrow from her 4 month photo shoot from last week! Hook 'em!

No comments: