Thursday, October 8, 2009

Avery's 1st SNOW!

Okay...so I know I already posted once today but these are too cute!!! I had her in the "saucer" this afternoon and told her to "say cheese"! I literally have about 25 pictures of her with her mouth open and smiling! Then right after I changed her outfit we went to turn on some music and looked out the window and it was snowing!!! So, of course I put on her "winter wear" that is for a 6 month old and threw on a sweater (and grabbed my camera of course) and ran outside! I had to put her in the car seat which was a little difficult. She just kept closing her eyes because the snow was falling on her. Then when we were taking pictures in her car seat Daddy came home...perfect timing!!! Her are some pictures! I obviously wasn't planning on being in the photo otherwise I might have combed my hair today! LOL! But, who can resist a picture with the sweet pea! Enjoy! 


Say cheese! 





Before Mark came home - you can see the outfit is swallowing her! 
Daddy's home!


Staring in amazement! 







No comments: