Thursday, August 27, 2009

She's talking?

Well, most pictures this week either have her hands in her mouth or her smiling at her "lightening bug" on her jungle gym. And if you can't tell how much she likes it from the photos I've posted a video. Whenever it plays music she starts to "talk". If only she could shake the bug herself...someday! :) She is sitting with me while I upload pictures so we also decided to take some with the mac photo booth. I also found a couple of old ones that I've included. She was just so little and is getting big so fast! 

She was just a little thing! 
4th of July 
These are from today! 

"Comic book"
"pop art"
Smiling at me! :)


Back to the hands
Staring at her mobile


Looking at her lightening bug - she always has her mouth open



She just loves this thing so much!!! 

No comments: