Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She bounced back!

Well, she survived her first fever...or maybe I should say I survived her first fever! She was cranky and sleepy until about 11:30pm and then woke up smiling like her regular self! She would only sleep on my chest and then I finally got her to sleep in her swing so I made a place on the floor in her room. But, luckily we slept in our room and I didn't have to sleep on the floor! :) Here are some pictures from yesterday and this morning. She has really started to eat her hands a lot and stick her tongue out! :)

I just think this is a funny face
There is that tongue! 
And again...

and again.
Before the doctors appt - poor thing didn't know what was coming. 

After her 4.5 hour nap - she seemed to be doing fine


She even cracked a little smile
This morning - you can see the smile on her face. She thinks the bug is fun!
Bath time!
Look at that belly! 

Two hands are better than one!

No comments: