Monday, August 24, 2009

2 month check up!

We went to Avery's 2 month well-child check up today and she did great. She got all of recommended vaccines and handled it better than we thought she would. She took the oral one without a beep and cried for about 30 seconds with the shots. Luckily, they combine 3 of the shots into one so she only had 2 pokes for 4 vaccines! She also is growing like she should. She now weighs 10 lbs (25%) and is 22.75 inches longs (75%), her head circumference is 15 and 1/8 inches (40%) and blood pressure 94. :) I think this is exactly where she was percentage wise as her 2 week check up so she is right on schedule!!! I would love to post some pictures but she has been sleeping since we brought her home from the doctor at 12:00pm! I'm guessing the vaccine is making her tired so while I would normally wake her up I'm just letting her sleep. I'm sure I will pay for it tonight but I just can't wake her up! Mark leaves tonight for Fort Worth so we will miss him this week but I am SO thankful he said in town today to go to the doctor with me! 

No comments: