Monday, August 10, 2009

Our smiley girl!

I realize when I don't post pictures daily they sure do build up! So here are pictures from the weekend!!! She is smiling at me a lot now but I can't seem to catch the big smile I can only get it at the end. But, as you can tell from the pictures she is smiling at me!!! :) Her smile never gets old!!! She also had some visitors this weekend. We got a picture with everyone except Ashley and Miranda because we waited until the end of the day. We had a girls lunch while Mark went golfing and she did great!!! 
The end of the smile
and again...
yet again...


this one was a big one...but i only got the end again 
food coma
no more pictures please

we better watch out for these two!
hi mike! 

i have big arm like daddy!
she loves her hand

joe and alyssa came for a visit
doing sign language



the outfit mark bought her in boston

we couldn't wake her up

No comments: