Sunday, September 30, 2012

vacation.

well, because of the weather i had to cancel all of my sessions except for one. i hate canceling. but let's be honest, a weekend of no work is pretty awesome every once in awhile! papa was in town and the kids had fun! it was fun for me to pick up my camera and just shoot my kids too! i haven't been doing that lately and it was nice to be reminded why i started this in the first place. the little man is really taking off and big sister is happy to help. she also loved jumping in the puddles! notice the jacket gg. it finally fits over a year later! :)

i'll start "working" again tomorrow. i just had to look at the sweet photos of my kiddos tonight and to be reminded of what an awesome job motherhood is!

64
65
66
71
72


60
61
62
63
67
68
69
70
75

1 comment:

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

Oh gosh! I am in love with those rain puddle and rain boot pictures! Love love love! <3xojo