Thursday, June 2, 2011

well, we've had a busy couple of weeks over here. it's been a little too eventful for me but everyone is doing great. after much anticipation and hoping not to fail my one hour glucose test i did. i'm pretty sure i got a worse than failing grade and ended up at the diabetes center. thank you to my wonderful cousin, katie, mark was able to go to the appointment with me. more than a week in i think my blood sugar is looking good and checking my blood 4 times a day isn't as bad as i thought. greek yogurt is the new ice cream, did you hear? i think we were a little more active than normal this weekend and ended up getting an ultrasound yesterday to make sure everything was okay. little blake was SO cute! he kept pressing his little face up against my stomach and sucking and opening his mouth. he's head down and butt up and weighs 3.2 pounds! of course they were more interested in checking everything out but naturally i asked for a picture! maybe i'll photoshop the word placenta out! :) we also made our first baby purchase and bought his bedding!!!

look at that sweet profile!


i've also been doing some online searching for baby stuff! look at my dream stroller - the bob ST1043 Revolution Duallie! it only sells for $629. insert jaw drop here! why can't another company design one with one front wheel and lightweight! maybe sometime i'll start a stroller company!

No comments: