Wednesday, June 22, 2011

my sweet little avery.

how two years have gone by so quickly. the older you get the more your personality comes out and i love it. you are so sweet natured. i love when you tell me you love me out of the blue and when you run up and give me hugs and kisses without me asking for them. i love it when you get clingy and hide behind me sometimes and also when you run into a new situation with such confidence. you feel the need to stop and dance when you hear a song you like, no matter where we are. you love your family and those dear friends you are close to so much. i anticipated the day you would say mommy and now you speak full sentences. you have taught me patience over the last 2 years and i've also had moments that i'm not proud to admit. but, you never get mad and always come seeking for hugs. you don't like to get in trouble and put your head down and frown when you do. you are super sensitive sometimes when you think me or your daddy is mad at you. when you get hurt a simple kiss from me makes it all better. i sometimes think you just want me to kiss you! i hope you know you never have to get hurt or fake an owie for a kiss. i love you so much!

she had a birthday party this weekend and we decorated with yellow since it's her favorite color. i feel so very blessed that avery has so many people who love her so much! she had both her grandmas here to celebrate and aunt allison who traveled! not to mention all of the great friends we have made since we moved here 1.5 years ago and those friends from my own childhood. she is such a lucky little girl! avery had so much fun so i would call it a success. i think the only thing she didn't like was when everyone sang happy birthday! this is part 1 of the birthday pictures if you can believe it! more to come!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
8
8bw
11
12
13
14
15

then we sang happy birthday.
16
22
21
17
19
18
25
24
20
27
23
29
30
10


3 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

so sweet! Happy Birthday Avery!

Jennifer Rock said...

Happy Birthday Avery!! Great pictures Aubrey!!

Aubrey Torrey Photography said...

avery says "thank you"!!!