Thursday, February 24, 2011

so tomorrow i will be 16 weeks! this is the part of the pregnancy i probably go a little crazy. in the beginning you feel sick which is awful but you are reassured you are pregnant and the little one is healthy. then, you start to feel better. which is great but where is the reassurance? i need to feel my baby kick! once again i have to put my trust in God that everything is okay and it's out of my control. but, i can't help it that my mind starts to wonder if that jump avery just did on my belly caused something to go wrong. not to mention, i'm not really showing despite the 7 pounds i've gained. every pregnant woman's dream, right? today there was a lady who was talking about how she was pregnant. i could tell but wasn't going to ask. once she announced i inquired when was due and she is just a couple of days ahead of me. i told her i was pregnant too and she looked at me and then my belly and said really? this was the third time this week i've gotten a look of disbelief. luckily, i took a picture of when i was pregnant with avery at 16 weeks and realized i look the same. *sigh of relief* we go to our 16 week check-up tomorrow and i can't wait!!!



with avery. 16 weeks
baby boy. 15 weeks and 5 days.


No comments: