Tuesday, October 12, 2010

if you're like most people (including mark) you probably just turn the music off or pause it. but, if you're me (the person who chose the songs) you listen to them everyday. when i add a song, sometimes it's my favorite at the moment or sometimes i really connect with it, which is the case for in my daughter's eyes. because i can't explain how i feel when she holds her hand up because she wants me to grab it. when we walk around holding hands. or when she's upset and puts her arm all the way around my neck and holds on tight. i don't know what i did to deserve that. i'm almost certain some days i tell her everything she can't do instead of what she can. yet, it doesn't matter what kind of day we had or that i just got mad at her she still wants me to hold her. but, i know this is going to stop someday and she is going to be able to reason. if you watch the biggest loser a lot of the contestants always talk about how they want their kids to want to be like them. it's different from what tv's shows say because their always saying "i don't want you to be like me". but deep down, i think every parent wants to be that roll model and wants your kids to want to be like you. i know i do.

ok, enough of my random thoughts for the day. what you really want to see!
here's my sunshine after her nap!

just relaxing

i took more but i need to go through them! :)

No comments: