Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting stronger

Avery finally turned 1 month old - although she was less than thrilled about getting older and certainly vocalized it all day long! :) Luckily she got over it and is back to happy self. She is also getting much better at holding her head up! Here are some pictures from the past couple of days! 

I just think this is a funny face

The day she turned 1 month - looking content
Not so happy...
Still not a happy camper - you can see the tears :(

Cute little ruffles
I think she wonders why I keep doing this to her! 

the "bench press"
getting ready for bath time
Two sleepy peanuts...
I think they are deciding it is time for bed



Look at that strong neck!!! 
And again, don't mind me...i am showing her holding her neck up! 

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I love her ruffle bottom outfit! Hope all is well!