Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Funny Faces!

First of all, I do not understand when people get a goodnight's sleep they say they "slept like a baby". Clearly those people are referring to when the baby is inside the womb. Unless people enjoy waking up every couple of hours. Anyways, day 3 by ourselves is going well. We went on our first little jog/walk this morning. She really seemed to enjoy it except when I stopped she would get fussy - I guess I have some motivation now to keep moving! This morning every picture I seemed to take she would make a funny face. So below are her funny faces of the day! There is also a video we made for daddy - nothing too exciting just the little miss moving around! Enjoy! 



Fun on the blanket with mommy

Sticking her tongue out

Upside down Elvis face
I think it looks like she is dancing
After our jog
This is what she thinks of the baby bjorn - we have some work to do! 

No comments: