Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big Day!

We had a big day today! Mark went out for lunch with some co-workers so she had two new visitors (which I should have taken pictures of). We tried a new sleep position during nap time and then she had a nice long nap and Daddy let Mommy go out for a walk and enjoy the outside. When I got home we decided tonight was the night she was going to get a bottle. So we got the milk ready while she was napping and then Mark gave Avery her first bottle. They both did so great! I was so proud and it was such a big moment. It made me realize she won't be needing me forever so it was a good reminder to not take any time for granted! Here are some pictures from today! You'll notice she doesn't have any clothes because after she went through 2 outfits by 9am and I went to put on the third and she spit up I gave up and left her without clothes! She is just so darn cute!

Her first bottle feeding...such a big girl! 
Our new sleeping position
Hanging out on the boppy
She's getting sleepy
Sweet little sleeper
Not sure what to think about her toy
She loves her arm 



 

No comments: