Sunday, June 9, 2013

family reunion 2k13

we had our family reunion this weekend. i didn't take a ton of pictures with my camera but got some important ones! :)

avery had her first boat experience. she also caught her first fish. sadly, i was not on the boat for that one but daddy was with her and uncle tom sent me a pic. thank goodness for cell phones! we took an early boat ride with the girls one morning!
10
9
11
12
14
she did lots of fishing with different people!
15
18
just when i was thinking turning four wasn't that big of a deal, i see this picture and my jaw drops. where is my baby?
19
can't leave blake out!
21
my sweet family. and a little bump love in there! :) hello third trimester!
22
24
a little sunday morning breakfast.
27
cousin love. avery was pretty wiped out since both kids partied with the adults until almost 10:30 pm the night before so they were back at the house.
28
31
33
35
36
mommy fail. b had his first taste of dr. pepper this weekend. he tried to run away with the can and his face was pretty funny!
37
sweet girl resting.
39
and a little cell phone love. 
the first fish!
40
we had a phone scavenger hunt. 
41
hoopin' it.
42
43

1 comment:

TheDueittFamily said...

Looks like so much fun! I think you've got to be the cutest pregnant mama I've ever seen!! Let's please get our kids together sometime, dying for a playdate with you & Catherine :)