Wednesday, March 30, 2011

i think pregnancy makes me sentimental! remembering how little she was exactly one year ago. http://aubreyandmark.blogspot.com/2010/03/ipood.html! she was so little. she could stand up and crawl but that was about it. now she's a big girl using her utensils properly and eating big girl food. her mimi would have loved dinner tonight. she ate pork tenderloin and brocolli and had mocha almond fudge ice cream for dessert. i have to admit i don't miss the baby food phase one bit! here's my big girl using her fork at lunch!

avery eating_7
avery eating_1
avery eating_5 copy

2 comments:

Jennifer Rock said...

Wow Aubrey! I'd be crying too! P.S. I need a lesson from you in photography asap! ;)

Aubrey Torrey Photography said...

lol! well, i wasn't crying so i guess that's good! if you seriously have any questions just send me a message. i'd be happy to help! :)