Tuesday, November 11, 2014

tuesday musings

just when you think you've experienced everything toddlerhood has to offer.  I think every mom can tell you the fastest way to get your kid's attention is to pick up the phone or try to go to the bathroom. I can't remember the last time I went to the bathroom alone. I'm fairly certain my modesty can be found with my privacy in the third floor of rose hospital in Denver. I've had kids in and out of the bathroom for what seems like forever. They seem to always NEED to know what day it is or what letter my name starts with at the perfect moments. However, until recently I had never experienced a child trying to play in the toilet while it was being used. Yep, just try to picture that one in your head. I have no idea why but the toilet has become one of wills fave places. Training your husband to keep the lid down is enough. Now I have to teach the kids? Needless to say, most days I just pray everyone remembered to flush! And every post need some pics! 

webblake
2

No comments: