Monday, October 20, 2014

date night!

i think this time in our lives is so exhausting and so rewarding all at the same time. whenever we have an opportunity to go out together we take it. my mil is a saint to watch all three kids while we get some time together. it is so precious to me and i am forever grateful that i can leave my kids with someone who will love them just as much i do. 

50

i loved this blog post. it's so true and speaks all things i want for my children. i hope my boy's wives want me in their lives and avery's husband will think of me as his mom too. i pray they know i love them and support them. it's a real gift and not taken for granted on my end to feel this.
 http://teachmetobraid.blogspot.com/2014/09/if-my-child-marries-yours.html?m=1
love this man + his mama!

57

No comments: