Saturday, November 23, 2013

three months


my willie-
you couldn't be any more lovable! you are full of smiles and love to coo and say "ah goo". i get the best smiles out of you and they melt me. you think your hands are pretty awesome and like to suck on them. you are a big fan of being held. but, i'm also a big fan of holding you. you don't love the bath like you used to. if the car isn't moving you are screaming. you are just like your sister. but, you're the third kid so i hate to break it to you but it's your life. you sleep pretty well and wake up once or twice a night. i think you are around sixteen pounds. i can't believe how fast the past three months have gone. i'm just not ready for you to grow up. this month is such a busy time for me but i always get my cuddles in and you take your little cat naps on me. you are so special. such a sweet little baby with your own personality. i couldn't love you more! 


44

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is just so beautiful!