Monday, January 23, 2012

we bought some boxes of sweethearts to give to avery's classmates. and of course i am going to take some valentine's day pics. well, we opened the box and i started reading them. remember when they used to say, be mine, true love, kiss me. well, now they say things like text me, jump for me, adore me, tweet me. what does tweet me even mean? i'm sure i will ask avery what they mean in 5-7 years when it's new lingo. but i could hear a conversation in my head with my own mother. i think this is how avery would respond if she could understand.

me: what does tweet me mean?
avery: mom, tweet me.
me: yes, what does it mean?
avery: it means to tweet me.
me: oh ok (and i'm going to pretend like i get it so she doesn't think i'm not cool)

but, until then she thinks i'm pretty awesome for letting her hold them and let alone she got to eat THREE! ha!
1
2

3 comments:

The Bases said...

Tweet me means to message someone on Twitter :)

Aubrey Torrey Photography said...

and now i feel old! lol!

Anonymous said...

LOL!
I am totally with you on this one!
I sound like my mom in my head and the convo pretending to understand! lol!