Wednesday, October 19, 2011

up, up and away!

i wanted to check out this spot behind our house to see if i could take pictures there for clients. and of course i enlisted who else but avery to be my subject! i think i like it. do you?

86
89
she's a photographer's kid. what can you say?
91
92
um, frizzy!
93
94
95
giving her gummies to bribe her!
97
98
99
and when she quit cooperating
96

we were getting ready to get in the car when i noticed the sky was so clear. so i made mark get out and toss avery up in the air a couple of times. so glad i did!
90
85
webavery4
webavery2
webavery3

4 comments:

Jennifer Rock said...

Oh my gosh Aubrie! These pictures are beautiful! Will you be in town soon? I'll email you lol.

Amanda Host said...

LOVE the ones with Mark and Avery!!

Lauren Leiphardt said...

I think the shots of Mark and Avery are my absolute favs!

Aubrey Torrey Photography said...

aw!! thank you girls!