Sunday, November 28, 2010

wanna help?

i am editing my first newborn session and am playing around. what would you think if this edit was on a newborn. i know it's a little hard bc avery isn't the correct subject, but try to imagine. do you like it? or do you prefer the original? imagine a sleepy newborn! THANKS!!!

original
original

edit
edit

i should add that i personally love it and it's totally my taste, but am i alone?

a couple more with this type of edit.

blogdream1

blogdream2

and just a little reminder of how small she really is...
blogdream3
blogdream4

3 comments:

Kendall said...

I love it and would like to know how you did it...

Aubrey Torrey Photography said...

many many layers! lol! helpful right?! curves, levels, colorfill (depending on the photo). i think for babies i'd stick to pink and for those outside yellowish. but, i smoothed out the skin first with the blur! helpful?

Michelle said...

I think I would like it better for a newborn than I do on the picture of you and Mark. Avery is so sweet and your photos are so good that they look good either way!