Monday, September 28, 2009

Toes and Tummy

Well I was worried about not getting pictures of her grabbing her toes. I don't need to worry about that anymore! She does it all the time and I've gotten a bunch! :) I also decided today to put her on her tummy on the mat. I'm not really good at doing "tummy time". Mainly because she doesn't really like it on the floor. I put her on my chest but then I read yesterday that they usually roll tummy to back first so I thought I should start putting her on the floor. Surprisingly she almost rolled but didn't last long. I don't have anything to compare too since I never put her down this way but I think she's doing great! :) So the last picture is from "tummy time"! 

I can grab my toes! 
Oh mom you are funny! 
The gerber baby has nothing on her! :)
More toe grabbing
This is how she sucks her thumb - her right hand grabs her left thumb and the right thumb is in the mouth! 
Again, I'm so funny! ;)
She only grabs the left one - but she's checking out the right. 

Okay mom, take your pictures and then roll me over! 

1 comment:

Erika said...

I hope you don't mind me posting...stumbled across your tummy time post! If you're looking for some tummy time "moves" here's a video that might help. http://www.pathwaysawareness.org/?q=tummytimecentral/video. She is adorable!!!