Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the house is ready!

After what felt like forever I finally got the house ready to photograph. There are still some minor repairs and deep cleaning I would like to do but we just needed to get the house listed! Getting a house in order with a 3 month old is much more challenging than I would have imagined! If anyone knows of anyone looking for a 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo in Denver let us know!!! Here are some pictures of my hard work and my little helper! Let me know if you have any comments or things that would be good to do/add! 

I caulked my first bathtub!!! 



My little helper on the bed! 
Just playing with her toes! 
New and improved living room! 
She can work the toys now...sort of - video to come!

This room is bigger but taking the picture without a wide angle lense was hard!





No comments: