Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3 months old!!!

I can't believe our sweet pea is already 3 months old. She has gotten so big. I took her to babies r us today since she had NO winter clothes and it was 43 degrees and I was picking up the newborn outfits thinking she should still be wearing them. But, they looked so small and she is not a large 3 month old by any means. I took pictures his afternoon and she was holding her head up looking around like a big girl. I'm not sure when this happened but time is flying by. I wish I could freeze it just for a little bit. Her smile continues to light up the room and there is no denying she is STILL the cutest baby! We just love her!!! 

She just looks so stinkin' cute in that hat! 




She's going to be spoiled with that sweet smile! 




Her feet are the CUTEST! 


Look at her holding her head up!



"Daddy please make Mommy stop!"

Ok i stopped...

No comments: