Friday, September 25, 2009

She found her toes!!!

I never thought I would be so excited but she found her toes!!! She has started grabbing them. It may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Of course when I went to get the camera she got distracted and went back to eating her hands. But, nonetheless the found them!!! It is finally starting to warm up...only 50 today so we got all bundled up and went out for a walk this morning!!! Here are some pictures from the past couple of days. 

cutest baby i have ever seen!


she loves to sit up!!! 







happy! 
daddy and avery
Not sure what to think about being so high in the air.

I'm still learning about lighting...obviously too much but the picture was too cute to keep to myself!
big brown eyes!
such a sweet little girl! i love this photo! 

No comments: