Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!!!

Happy 31st birthday Mark! Mark's birthday was yesterday and we spent the day at home and then went to a wedding! Mark was working on a project and Avery and I cleaned the house! We are getting it ready to put it on the market and if you've been to our place recently you know we have A LOT of stuff. So, yesterday we tackled the bathroom and the closet! I put some pictures up because I am so proud of my work. Today is caulking day so you can see the bathtub needs it! I will have to start taking before and after pictures!!! As for last night, we had our neighbor babysit and Avery did great. We went to the ceremony and then came back to feed her and put her bed. She woke up once for 20 minutes but then went back down so she slept from 8:00pm to 3:15am...that is the longest yet!!! We had so much fun seeing friends and dancing! We learned we can't stay out as late as we used too! 

I hold the camera up and make her smile so it's hard to get her whole face in the picture! 
Look how big!!! 
Happy birthday daddy! 
LOVE this picture!!! 
Beautiful!!! :)

No comments: