Friday, August 23, 2013

blake's 2nd birthday!

if you would have told me that night it would be our last one as a family of four i wouldn't have believed you. if you know me, you know i'm a little sad that my last pregnancy ended so surprisingly. but, that's for another post. i am SO beyond thankful that our last night was spent together and with our family celebrating our sweet boy. we had gigi, grandpa johnnie, aunt deb and uncle tom there. he enjoyed his night and was the baby for one last night! got new fun toys and m+m's after dinner! looking back at the photos makes me cry. but, i can't express how grateful i am for these memories. i'm still in shock that these two boys will have their birthdays close to each other but something tells me they won't let me forget their own special days! when i did go into the hospital and left blake i came back to a big boy. he had learned new words i had never heard before. he is putting together more sentences than before. he really did turn two and then turn into a big boy. and he has more love for the "baby" than i could ever imagine. he is such a sweet boy and i couldn't love him anymore! 
i love you, bubba! you will always be my baby! 

78
77
79
81
83
84

No comments: